1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Vault
  3. Archived Forums
  4. Portfolios

Pontus Karlsson - Environment Artist

  • Pomperi
  • August 17, 2009 at 11:27 AM
  • Pomperi
    • August 17, 2009 at 11:27 AM
    • #1

    ----- UPDATE 10.02.2011 -----

    Good evening my beloved mapcore

    I've done a pretty big update on my portfolio and would love to hear what you guys think of it. The url is the same as before, http://www.pomperi.com.

    I know the lightbox is a bit messed up and crops the black background when the image is outside the frame of the page. If anyone knows how to fix that I'd be so happy

    old post:

    Hey guys!

    I though I'd post my spanking new portfolio here along with your guys fantastic portfolios.

    http://www.pomperi.com

    Please let me know what you think.

    Cheers!

  • 2d-chris
    • August 17, 2009 at 11:58 AM
    • #2

    that dock scene is awesome

  • Minos
    • August 17, 2009 at 1:49 PM
    • #3

    Very nice! Why did you remove your Decadence stuff? It's pretty good!

  • dux
    • August 17, 2009 at 5:53 PM
    • #4
    Quote from 2d-chris

    that dock scene is awesome

    Quote from Minotauro

    Very nice! Why did you remove your Decadence stuff? It's pretty good!

  • Acumen
    • August 17, 2009 at 6:30 PM
    • #5

    that dock is soooo awesome. screams tf2 to me all over the place !

    definately saved for further inspiration

  • Pomperi
    • August 17, 2009 at 6:42 PM
    • #6

    Thanks guys!

    I'm gonna add some of my older stuff again, and some other work that I took out. Hopefully I can get some new work done too now that I have spare time again.

  • JeanPaul
    • August 17, 2009 at 7:30 PM
    • #7

    I want that dock scene directly ported into TF2

  • Nurb
    • August 18, 2009 at 9:21 AM
    • #8

    Kickass stuff Pomp, you'll have a job before you know it m8

  • aaron_da_killa
    • September 6, 2009 at 8:52 AM
    • #9

    I really like this. The texture is very nicely done and the model is great too. Is the texture 512x512?

  • -HP-
    • September 6, 2009 at 5:39 PM
    • #10
    Quote from 2d-chris

    that dock scene is awesome

    So true!

  • Hipshot
    • September 11, 2009 at 2:58 PM
    • #11

    Unannounced looks very interesting...

  • ElectroSheep
    • September 12, 2009 at 3:43 PM
    • #12

    I have already seen your dock scene and i'm still loving it

  • Pomperi
    • February 10, 2011 at 10:51 PM
    • #13

    Hey guys!

    Giving this thread a small bump as I've done a pretty big update to my site. Updated my first post

  • Minos
    • February 10, 2011 at 11:57 PM
    • #14

    Love your work man, the new site looks great.

  • deceiver
    • February 11, 2011 at 1:43 AM
    • #15

    Wow, great stuff man. Really love your style!

  • Bunglo
    • February 11, 2011 at 11:45 PM
    • #16

    Some really nice stuff in there. Folio layout is clean, simple, and to the point. Me likes

  • Pomperi
    • February 15, 2011 at 8:44 PM
    • #17

    Thanks guys, glad you like it

    I still have a few more Kinectimals pieces to add to it, but overall I'm pretty pleased with it. Pink banner isn't too gay or anything is it?

  • Nurb
    • February 15, 2011 at 9:29 PM
    • #18

    Yay pomp! <3

  • Nysuatro
    • February 16, 2011 at 5:34 PM
    • #19

    Your work is mind blowing. I am a fan!

  • Zeta
    • February 17, 2011 at 2:19 PM
    • #20

    Great update, love you style and work.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™