1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Vault
  3. Archived Forums
  4. Portfolios

Kurt Stassen - Leveldesigner

  • Bluestrike
  • August 14, 2009 at 5:29 PM
  • Bluestrike
    • August 14, 2009 at 5:29 PM
    • #1

    Updated this in may but never posted it

    http://www.bluestrike.be/portfolio

    I don't really apply anywhere tough all I got so far is from people that came to me.

    I should probably try some different engines, downloaded the Crysis 2 sdk but never got to it,

    got a bit into coding now and might just try a game on my own.

  • Minos
    • August 14, 2009 at 6:17 PM
    • #2

    Cool stuff Kurt! You are one of the fastest and most hard working level designers I have ever met =)

  • 2d-chris
    • August 14, 2009 at 7:28 PM
    • #3

    Hey Bluestrike, always loved your work

  • Bluestrike
    • August 15, 2009 at 8:35 AM
    • #4
    Quote from Pericolos0

    ooh awesome stuff, I always liked your levels =). Are you working anywhere right now?

    I was stupid enough to start with my dad again after my Korean adventure (carpenter).

    Quote from Minotauro

    Cool stuff Kurt! You are one of the fastest and most hard working level designers I have ever met =)

    Hehe Minh said the same when I worked in Korea, well the fastest part anyway ;)

  • jaboo224
    • August 16, 2009 at 11:24 AM
    • #5

    Yeah dude. I dont think i can say it enough... you are talented

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™