1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Vault
  3. Archived Forums
  4. Non-Professional Recruitment

Beta-testing a Killing Floor level

  • Corwin
  • July 13, 2009 at 1:37 AM
  • Corwin
    • July 13, 2009 at 1:37 AM
    • #1

    Hey, I'm currently finishing up a beta of a Killing Floor level that I will submit to the KF Mapping Contest by the end of the month.

    I'm not enthusiastic about releasing a public beta because I don't want it hanging on the public servers forever even after the final version has been released, so I'd like to gather 5 trustable people to join me on a private server and help me playtest it.

    Any person wanting to help should:

    - Own a copy of Killing Floor.

    - Not be developing a level for the KF Mapping Contest.

    - Not share the level or pictures of it with anybody until the first wave of the contest has been closed.

    - Own a microphone to chat either within the game or on TeamSpeak/Ventrilo. It would be best to provide me with instant feedback.

    - Have about an hour, maybe 2, to dedicate to the test (and the patience to endure my french accent :wink: for that long)

    I'll be providing the private Killing Floor server for the beta-test session (will be hosted in the UK). I'd like to be able to run the test within 4 or 5 days from now if possible.

    If you're willing to help, please post here what time and day of the week would suit you.

    Thanks!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™