1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Windosill

  • -HP-
  • May 13, 2009 at 4:42 PM
  • -HP-
    • May 13, 2009 at 4:42 PM
    • #1

    Sooooo.... cool!

    http://windosill.com/

  • Minos
    • May 13, 2009 at 6:15 PM
    • #2
    Quote

    ":2p3gpo80]Sooooo.... cool!http://windosill.com/

    Nice!

  • Mazy
    • May 13, 2009 at 7:28 PM
    • #3

    Hah, very cool. Can't be bothered to pay to keep on playing it tho

  • Minos
    • May 13, 2009 at 8:21 PM
    • #4

    I just purchased this game and emailed it to everyone in the office... it spread like a virus, everyone is buying it =)

    This game is a piece of art, everyone should get it =)

  • Deathy
    • May 13, 2009 at 8:31 PM
    • #5

    Actually, I don't get it. What am I supposed to do on the third level (or is it the 2nd?! I mean the one with the bird)?

  • Mazy
    • May 13, 2009 at 9:00 PM
    • #6
    Quote from Deathy

    Actually, I don't get it. What am I supposed to do on the third level (or is it the 2nd?! I mean the one with the bird)?

    Sky

  • -HP-
    • May 13, 2009 at 9:06 PM
    • #7
    Quote from Deathy

    Actually, I don't get it. What am I supposed to do on the third level (or is it the 2nd?! I mean the one with the bird)?

    Quote

    water pound, click on it many times

  • DelaZ
    • May 15, 2009 at 3:56 PM
    • #8

    Bought it and enjoyed it!

  • Hourences
    • May 15, 2009 at 5:54 PM
    • #9

    How long is the full ver?

  • Minos
    • May 15, 2009 at 6:03 PM
    • #10
    Quote from Hourences

    How long is the full ver?

    Pretty short, the demo contains 50% of the game.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™