1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Half-Life 2

  • Mazy
  • November 16, 2004 at 9:47 AM
  • st0lve
    • November 16, 2004 at 6:37 PM
    • #21

    I really love it.

    No bugs (yet ).

    No shit.

    Just a bit long loads.

    Thats it.

    And its fun just to watch everything.

    btw. Im in traptown.

  • GrayFox
    • November 16, 2004 at 8:31 PM
    • #22

    I have had no problems. Runs fine and smooth and I love it!!!!

  • static07
    • November 16, 2004 at 8:42 PM
    • #23

    haven't played it, just seen beeing played by my bro, wI wuv what i've seen. I want to use the SDK grrrr.

  • Duff-e
    • November 16, 2004 at 9:17 PM
    • #24

    buying it this afternoon....cant wait...im hearing that it looks fantastic on mid level computers so im hoping it runs amazing on my high end one!

  • FrieChamp
    • November 16, 2004 at 9:31 PM
    • #25

    Yes it is really good, very immersive. Especially at the beginning I felt like in a movie. But every time I get really into it, it loads. It loads a minute and then it goes on until it has to load again.

    I agree the menu screen is the worst though D:

    Still, very fun game. Can't wait to progress more in the plot

  • Tisky
    • November 16, 2004 at 9:35 PM
    • #26

    I love how it is so sexy, even on my GF3..

    I dont have any water effects, and i dont know if i can turn them on, but its still sexy.

    Also , no bugs yet for me!

    Its funny, how it feels like hl1 , still it feels so fresh and new. Amazing work from Valve guys!

    Now give us TF2!

  • Duff-e
    • November 16, 2004 at 9:36 PM
    • #27

    nothing takes as long to load as doom3

  • The Postman
    • November 16, 2004 at 10:11 PM
    • #28

    PS: there are whisperings about the rebirth of Wasteland Half Life

  • st0lve
    • November 16, 2004 at 10:38 PM
    • #29

    WJHAT?!?!?! ~

    Oh and please, help ur old mate Rovient out with Forsaken aswell

  • Mazy
    • November 16, 2004 at 11:46 PM
    • #30

    just got to the part wiff the buggy~~gotta go napz0r tho

  • IR
    • November 17, 2004 at 12:00 AM
    • #31

    think im on my third time now doesnt get old yet =]

  • Tequila
    • November 17, 2004 at 12:11 AM
    • #32

    Too good.

    And I guess I've been lucky; I've had no bugs or crashes so far. Somehow it looks better and yet plays better than CS:S.

  • skdr
    • November 17, 2004 at 12:59 AM
    • #33

    the best game ever.

  • Fletch
    • November 17, 2004 at 2:09 AM
    • #34

    ehhhhh, style.. no substance. i give it a 5.5 out of 10

  • Bic-B@ll
    • November 17, 2004 at 2:48 AM
    • #35

    i give YOU a 5.5/10

  • Fletch
    • November 17, 2004 at 3:56 AM
    • #36

    thank you

  • KungFuSquirrel
    • November 17, 2004 at 4:07 AM
    • #37

    Just finished. Took just over 10 hours total time. I'm going to let this one sink in before I make further commentary

  • Crackerjack
    • November 17, 2004 at 4:25 AM
    • #38

    Jesus... no way ur finished in 10 hours.. lol!

    Anyways, this game is absolutly spectacular, so much better than expected. Currently im in the prison. And it is crazy!

  • OL
    • November 17, 2004 at 4:28 AM
    • #39

    im almost done with the hovercraft part (i think) and im fuckin seasick... gotta lay down for a while after that shit!

  • Section_Ei8ht
    • November 17, 2004 at 5:12 AM
    • #40

    running great, looking great. Blows the shit outta doom3.

    Just got out of ravenport. Just met the snipers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™