1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Team America - World Police

  • DD
  • October 29, 2004 at 3:12 PM
  • DD
    • October 29, 2004 at 3:12 PM
    • #1

    Who saw it? I thought it was great. The best part about the movie are the songs, try downloading the album from suprnova or something. I give it 4 out of 5 D's.

    http://%7boption%7d

  • Urban
    • October 30, 2004 at 1:41 AM
    • #2

    best movie of the year...

    it was great... loved the soundtrack.. then again im a big matt and trey fan... all their movies are great.. oh and south park too

    "i need you like ben affleck needs acting school.. he was terrible in that film" hahaha i love the music

  • Minos
    • October 30, 2004 at 4:55 AM
    • #3

    TBH I'm not too keen about this movie, it sounds like a "cool movie for americans and very unfunny to other ppl" for me.

  • The Postman
    • October 30, 2004 at 6:58 AM
    • #4

    i'm so ronery, oh so ronery

  • TomWithTheWeather
    • October 30, 2004 at 7:23 AM
    • #5
    Quote from Minotauro

    TBH I'm not too keen about this movie, it sounds like a "cool movie for americans and very unfunny to other ppl" for me.

    Quite the opposite actually. The whole point of the movie is making fun of America and it's foreign policies.

  • skdr
    • October 30, 2004 at 9:36 AM
    • #6

    Just heard the soundtrack. Awesome stuff. I need to see this movie asap.

  • zaphod
    • November 1, 2004 at 7:56 AM
    • #7

    I didn't really enjoy it that much. I think it would have made an awesome short film, but the lol america is dumb got pretty old for me about 45 minutes into the movie. I thought that this film was less entertaining than South Park: BLU and baseketball, becuase those movies actually had a serious plot in it that you cared about instead of a 1 and a half hour long running america - fuck yea joke. I know the movie was supposed to be a pardoy of an action film, maybe I'm just not that big of a fan of parodies. Also, I was very dissapaointed by the songs, the only one I thought was memorable was the Kim Jong Il lonley song. As a musical, the movie dosen't even hold a candle to south park: BLU. The only reedeming moments of the film: the cocksucking, and alley vomiting scene. And the puppet sex. All cheap humor though, nothing with as much meaning as past parker/stone movies.

  • tnoh
    • November 1, 2004 at 8:22 AM
    • #8

    I saw this trailer a while back. I'm waiting dvd which i will rent :wink:

  • Mazy
    • November 1, 2004 at 10:40 AM
    • #9

    lux okay from what ive seen, im not that interested in it tbh

    tired of south park too :G~got old a while back for me

  • Minos
    • November 3, 2004 at 12:15 AM
    • #10

    plz south park r0x n the movie were very cool D:~~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™