1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Computahs for sale!!

  • curman
  • October 25, 2004 at 1:15 PM
  • curman
    • October 25, 2004 at 1:15 PM
    • #1

    I'm trying to sell mine! I actually have 2.

    1st:

    NZXT Gaming Case (Black case with Blue glowing lights)

    A8V Deluxe Motherboard

    AMD 64+ Pin 939 3,500+ CPU

    160gb Seagate hard-drive

    Radeon 9800 Pro Video Card

    256mb Corsair Value Select RAM (A bit low I know.)

    Optorite DVD+RW/-RW Drive

    350watt Power Supply

    2nd:

    Intel Celeron 600mhz processor

    64MB SDRAM

    10.2GB hard-Drive

    Lemme know if anyones interested, thanks.

  • GrayFox
    • October 25, 2004 at 1:28 PM
    • #2

    Are you willing to sell single components?

  • curman
    • October 25, 2004 at 1:32 PM
    • #3

    Sorry no :

  • Marcos
    • October 25, 2004 at 2:18 PM
    • #4

    whats the price on the first?

  • curman
    • October 25, 2004 at 2:55 PM
    • #5

    $1,000.

    I'll leave windows XP pro installed on it if you wish with all drivers.

    And I'll throw in Battlefield 1942 if you want it

  • RD
    • October 25, 2004 at 3:19 PM
    • #6

    why does nobody mention the ghz anymore?

  • curman
    • October 25, 2004 at 4:16 PM
    • #7

    2200

  • curman
    • October 25, 2004 at 5:19 PM
    • #8
    Quote from curman

    $900.I'll leave windows XP pro installed on it if you wish with all drivers.

    And I'll throw in Battlefield 1942 if you want it

  • Marcos
    • October 25, 2004 at 5:30 PM
    • #9

    Great price! A shame I live in Norway tho. Sending that computer from America to Norway?

  • curman
    • October 25, 2004 at 5:38 PM
    • #10

    You'd have to pay fo shipping but I am willing.

  • Duff-e
    • October 25, 2004 at 8:56 PM
    • #11

    $700 is a little more fair

  • curman
    • October 25, 2004 at 9:05 PM
    • #12

    no.

    you can assemble it on newegg and it'll cost you more that 900 dollars, plus it comes with windows xp pro.

  • Duff-e
    • October 25, 2004 at 10:50 PM
    • #13

    im sure thats a legit copy of pro

    COUGH

    cjl;kasjdOCdohoucough COUGHLEGALMICROSOFT

    cOUPGHBOUGHT A LEGAL COPYCOUGH COUGH

    ITS NOT LEGAL HACKCOUGHDANBURY

  • curman
    • October 25, 2004 at 10:51 PM
    • #14

    Actually it is I have the windows XP disk :/

  • Duff-e
    • October 25, 2004 at 11:51 PM
    • #15

    well then....move a point to curmans row

  • Ewok
    • October 25, 2004 at 11:54 PM
    • #16

    lol, owned.

    - Ewok

  • curman
    • October 26, 2004 at 12:48 AM
    • #17

    i talked with hinkey and he might pay 800 dollars

    so right now i dropping price to 800 so llet me know.

  • Mazy
    • October 26, 2004 at 9:50 AM
    • #18

    hmm, those r sum pretty good specs actually, id say $800 wud be a pretty good bargain

    or something, I paid over $5000 for my computer so I have no idea what a normal computer costs

  • Kreigore
    • October 26, 2004 at 10:32 AM
    • #19

    richy rich mazy ;

  • curman
    • October 26, 2004 at 12:38 PM
    • #20

    It is actually a good bargain considering you could build it yourself on Newegg and it'll cost 900+ dollars

    So 800 is what I want, or else I'll just post it up on Ebay.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™