1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

Very WIP 2003 Audi TT

  • KidDynamite
  • August 22, 2008 at 3:41 AM
  • KidDynamite
    • August 22, 2008 at 3:41 AM
    • #1

    Why hello there to teh core. It is the kid dyna here to hopefully not get flamed. Firstly I started this to get back into modelling as I haven't done it in 2-3 years. There is much that still needs to be done as you'll see in the pictures; a bunch of the verts from different body panels still need to be welded together and still haven't added details for door panels or smoothed out the front grill so some of the smoothing shading groups need to be changed, etc so it looks alittle bland. I finally got it to a point tho where I felt like I might not be douched by "oh thatz ghey" comments. *crosses fingers* here she be!

    I'll continue to post as I get the detail work added etc.

    Please only CC and comments please as I haven't modelled in acouple years <3 u core~

    [Blocked Image: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3037/2785138345_c21f9a4876_o.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3030/2785991836_a590d13f5f_o.jpg]

    max: http://%7Boption%7D[Blocked Image: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3162/2785221447_eeeb1f2d8d_o.jpg]

    - Wheels are place holders

    - Verts need to be played with

    - Smoothing groups need work

    - Needs more cowbell

  • Minos
    • August 22, 2008 at 3:06 PM
    • #2

    Keeeeeed =)

    Looks good considering you haven't touched max in 3 years.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™