1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Vault
  3. Archived Forums
  4. Non-Professional Recruitment

Jedi Knight Mod (yes, the old one) needs help

  • Disco Hips
  • October 17, 2004 at 8:50 AM
  • Disco Hips
    • October 17, 2004 at 8:50 AM
    • #1

    Hello

    I thought I'd post here as I was rather impressed by the speed and quality of the contributions to the HL texture recreation topic. This mod ( http://shamusworld.gotdns.org/df2mod/ ) is looking for all manner of help, but more specifically they need some keen texture artists. So, I thought I'd ask where all the talent obviously is!

    The mod will be for the Jedi Academy engine and will hopefully be doing other things like enhancing the architecture of the maps to bring them more in line with current technological capabilities.

    Unfortunately, I'm not strictly affiliated with the mod, I'm just an eager fan, but if you follow the link above then you should find everyone that you need to contact.

    I hope this is the right place to make such a request, if posting here was in terribly bad form, then please feel free to have my post deleted and to also accept my apologies.

    Thanks for taking the time to read this

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™