1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

ns_attrition

  • PS_Mouse
  • October 17, 2004 at 8:31 AM
  • spine
    • October 19, 2004 at 5:34 PM
    • #21

    This is nice!

    The first pic made me think that this was some source work or somtin!

    SWEET!

  • Bic-B@ll
    • October 19, 2004 at 6:36 PM
    • #22

    why can his lighting be so smooth but mine gets cut up everywhere

  • static07
    • October 19, 2004 at 6:41 PM
    • #23

    bic, you got to put love in it, to get love out of it

  • Bic-B@ll
    • October 19, 2004 at 8:18 PM
    • #24

  • OL
    • October 19, 2004 at 10:48 PM
    • #25

    some day i want to win a golden pearl of splendor

  • Tequila
    • October 19, 2004 at 11:31 PM
    • #26
    Quote from OL

    some day i want to win a golden pearl of splendor

    One day... sigh.

  • Crackerjack
    • October 20, 2004 at 9:00 PM
    • #27

    Very nice brushwork, it looks quite nice.

  • hamst3r
    • October 20, 2004 at 9:58 PM
    • #28

    Looks very nice. hawt.

  • Mazy
    • October 21, 2004 at 8:02 AM
    • #29

    Looks very good, but like so many NS maps it looks like a map of hallways.

    I had this problem with my NS map as well, mainly because doing hallways in NS is so cool ! Anyway, apart from that then it looks good

  • PS_Mouse
    • October 21, 2004 at 10:17 AM
    • #30

    Yeah Mazy, that's the problem I'll be facing with this map (as soon as I run out of hallway ideas ), how to connect it all up and retain the style/atmosphere.

    Hrmm... I'm going to assume a golden pearl of splendor is a very good thing.

    And thanks for all the praise guys, I'm going to try and get some more screenies (of non hallway areas :wink: Mazy) out over the weekend.

  • Taylor Swift
    • October 21, 2004 at 3:43 PM
    • #31
    Quote from Pericolos0

    whats the better award?pitrd golden pearl of splendor or pitrd seal of approval?

    The Golden Pepper Pearl :evil:

  • PS_Mouse
    • October 27, 2004 at 3:03 PM
    • #32

    I haven't had as much time to work on this over the weekend as I would have liked. I only have 2 shots for you guys.

    From this

    To this (the new lights flicker a tad)

    [Blocked Image: http://www.terminus-discord.com/~mouse/ns_attrition0016.jpg]

    And the third and final hive. (very wip, I'm having trouble finishing the architecture)

    [Blocked Image: http://www.terminus-discord.com/~mouse/ns_attrition0015.jpg]

    the glass surrounded by infestation in the lower right is actually the other side of the door in the left of this screen. It's a 'vent' out of the hive.

  • Taylor Swift
    • October 28, 2004 at 1:43 PM
    • #33
    Quote from PS_Mouse

    I haven't had as much time to work on this over the weekend as I would have liked. I only have 2 shots for you guys.From this

    To this (the new lights flicker a tad)

    [Blocked Image: http://www.terminus-discord.com/~mouse/ns_attrition0016.jpg]

    And the third and final hive. (very wip, I'm having trouble finishing the architecture)

    [Blocked Image: http://www.terminus-discord.com/~mouse/ns_attrition0015.jpg]

    the glass surrounded by infestation in the lower right is actually the other side of the door in the left of this screen. It's a 'vent' out of the hive.

    Display More

    wow! very nice

  • st0lve
    • October 28, 2004 at 2:24 PM
    • #34

    stop quoting images..

  • PaK-RaT
    • December 16, 2004 at 7:40 PM
    • #35

    What game/engine is NS?

    -R

  • Minos
    • December 16, 2004 at 8:16 PM
    • #36

    [Blocked Image: http://www.mapcore.net/forums/images/icon/icon12-halflife.gif]

  • D3adlode
    • December 18, 2004 at 9:33 PM
    • #37

    Looks nice, I don't really think I can add more than that because everyone else has pretty much summed up everything else.

  • BlisTer
    • January 18, 2005 at 1:00 AM
    • #38

    i'm sorry if i bump this thread but i just had to register and say that first pic (on the first page) has to be the nicest hallway i have ever seen. far better than stuff i have seen made in HL2.

  • MagicTMP
    • January 18, 2005 at 2:50 AM
    • #39

    most good ns maps have that kind of detail.

  • von*ferret
    • January 18, 2005 at 3:05 AM
    • #40

    its good but not the best

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 3 Guests
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™