1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

INS_Abdallah

  • Minos
  • July 10, 2008 at 5:03 PM
  • m8nkey
    • July 23, 2008 at 5:12 AM
    • #21

    Fucking amazing map Minos. Some of the most interesting and detailed architecture I've seen in Source. The textures, ambient sound, lights, everything falls perfectly into place.

    +1 spotlight

  • Minos
    • July 23, 2008 at 5:47 AM
    • #22

    Thanks guys

    Slacky: Yeah the "displacement" issue is indeed rather weird, I've had it for ages now. The problem is that those brushes aren't displacements and have no gaps between them. I might just delete and remake them, that should fix it!

    Expect a new version soon, with some big improvements =)

  • 2d-chris
    • August 16, 2008 at 2:32 PM
    • #23

    Best ins map ever ... there I said it

  • Minos
    • August 16, 2008 at 6:12 PM
    • #24
    Quote from 2d-chris

    Best ins map ever ... there I said it

    Chris~~ <3

  • Minos
    • November 1, 2008 at 10:55 PM
    • #25

    Im calling this map finished. Everyone should try the updated version, deployed to your steam last week. I also updated the first post with final details about the map :megaman:

  • Deathy
    • November 2, 2008 at 3:01 AM
    • #26

    Yea, played it yesterday. I like it very much (especially on the Insurgent-side).

    Nice work!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™