1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

monitor?

  • Nexus
  • June 16, 2008 at 11:12 PM
  • Nexus
    • June 16, 2008 at 11:12 PM
    • #1

    Yo I decided I need a new monitor. I am not sure yet what monitor but now I'm asking you to tell what monitor you think is reliable, solid, stable, steady and trustworthy fo sho.

    it's gotta be a 22'' .. also I don't like my old TFT-monitor cuz it's slow, fugly and I destroyed my EYES ON it. and all that.

    price: starting from 200$ - 500$

  • -HP-
    • June 16, 2008 at 11:38 PM
    • #2

    Get a samsung 22" with HDCP.

    Awesome image quality, 2ms, and you can play your consoles on it!

  • Nexus
    • June 17, 2008 at 12:28 AM
    • #3
    Quote

    ":22jjes2s]Get a samsung 22" with HDCP.Awesome image quality, 2ms, and you can play your consoles on it!

    and what is hDCP?

  • Furyo
    • June 17, 2008 at 4:00 AM
    • #4

    I have a Packard Bell Maestro 220W, they recently came up with the 221W which has a headset jack off the top of my head and maybe some other things. I'm very pleased with it, and that's what I use daily for my PC as well as the X360.

  • -HP-
    • June 17, 2008 at 10:33 AM
    • #5
    Quote from Nexus

    and what is hDCP?

    it's basicaly what you need to play with consoles on it.

  • Punky
    • June 17, 2008 at 12:06 PM
    • #6
    Quote

    ":1rrip6lf]Get a samsung 22" with HDCP.Awesome image quality, 2ms, and you can play your consoles on it!

    what he says, I'm using it and its pretty awesome I can say

  • NormySan
    • June 17, 2008 at 12:15 PM
    • #7

    Yeah, i would also recommend a samsung. Solid build quality, good price, good picture quality.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™