1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Vault
  3. Archived Forums
  4. News

IO Interactive is hiring

  • Mazy
  • October 14, 2004 at 9:12 AM
  • Mazy
    • October 14, 2004 at 9:12 AM
    • #1

    Apparently we need some more people, so I was asked with the grand task of looking into if any of you guys were interested in getting a gig at IO.

    The jobs Im talking about is for people with some experience in using 3d Studio Max and Photoshop.

    [email protected]

  • JynxDaddy
    • October 14, 2004 at 10:11 AM
    • #2

    Damnit, they expect you to be an expert in everything

  • Bic-B@ll
    • October 14, 2004 at 2:55 PM
    • #3

    you should do more contract over the interweb stuff, who wants to move to Denmark?

  • kleinluka
    • October 14, 2004 at 5:41 PM
    • #4

    well it's not like you have to apply for the job... denmark is nice.... been there quite a few times and really liked it.

  • -Stratesiz-
    • October 14, 2004 at 5:54 PM
    • #5

    Sounds really cool but a) I don't have any experience in modeling b) I can't really quit my studies, c) I'm so uncertain.

    /me criez~~

  • Schmung
    • October 14, 2004 at 6:52 PM
    • #6

    I just hope theres jobs like this going when I get to the point where I feel I'm sutiably competent, sounds like a pretty decent place to work and from what I hear about it, Denmarks pretty cool as well.

  • FrieChamp
    • October 15, 2004 at 7:38 AM
    • #7

    I don't know about Denmark as a whole, but Copenhagen (where IO is located) is a big city and a nice place to live, even for foreigners. As from what I heard from Mazy IO is a decent company as well, beside the cool games they make.

  • Minos
    • October 15, 2004 at 7:40 AM
    • #8

    Yeah, its a cool place indeed. Too bad its really far from here

  • Kreigore
    • October 15, 2004 at 10:32 AM
    • #9

    just makes me sad, why didnt I start to work with 3dsmax? Now its like everone demands that you have knowledge in it. Denmark is nice, Ive been there are few times aswell

  • ctswin
    • October 15, 2004 at 1:31 PM
    • #10

    multiplayer? ;o only mp i want is co op plz D:

  • OL
    • October 15, 2004 at 7:26 PM
    • #11

    i wish it was in amerika, i cud apply for "Background artist" perhaps

  • st0lve
    • October 15, 2004 at 7:49 PM
    • #12

    They have "Tivoli" in Køben, it pwns~ (really old theme park)

    If I was finished with my shizzle (school and stuff) I think I would have applied..

  • Duff-e
    • October 15, 2004 at 9:12 PM
    • #13

    move to denmark ol....who cares....they all speak english anyway

    plus denmarkians love fresh american meat

  • Section_Ei8ht
    • October 15, 2004 at 9:26 PM
    • #14

    just max? no maya?

  • Acumen
    • October 16, 2004 at 1:26 PM
    • #15

    oh boy oh boy. That sounds cool. Modelling backgrounds is fun

    *waves*

    Take me, take me \o/

    *thinksaboutitagain*

    *readstextagain*

    nooo, why on earth can't i do textures. buuhu

    i suck ;(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™