1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Creative Chat

Screen texture

  • Seldoon182
  • May 10, 2008 at 6:11 AM
  • Seldoon182
    • May 10, 2008 at 6:11 AM
    • #1

    I was improving a screen texture on photoshop without a good result to me. I tried to find tut's around the web but found nothing that help. I would like to creat something link the PhilipK texture with blue blur and such for a science-fiction modification. Any ressource to share ? Thanks.

    My ref:

    [Blocked Image: http://eu.starcraft2.com/features/interviews/images/ss1.jpg]

  • PhilipK
    • May 18, 2008 at 8:54 AM
    • #2

    I ususally combine print screens of shit I do and handpaint some stuff or even get some statistics images, they usually look sci-fish when combined with other stuff Then just use a lot of overlaying on a strong basecolor.

    Haven't really tried out any animated stuff for that yet but would be fun too. I'm also a big fan of the gui-screens in doom3.

  • Seldoon182
    • May 20, 2008 at 1:36 AM
    • #3

    Well.. I continued to try and my first try looks better and better. I though that I had to work myself again and again to reach my aim. Thanks PhilipK.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™