1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

What have you purchased recently?

  • D3ads
  • May 5, 2008 at 1:13 PM
  • catfood
    • May 7, 2015 at 10:09 AM
    • #3,841
    Quote from MaanMan


    This makes my RC-1 look like a toy! What does the rest of your setup look like?


    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/ob03AcO.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/eWTJwAY.jpg?1]

  • will2k
    • May 7, 2015 at 10:57 AM
    • #3,842
    Quote from catfood


    This makes my RC-1 look like a toy! What does the rest of your setup look like?


    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/ob03AcO.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/eWTJwAY.jpg?1]


    Sweet (although i'm not a Gibson fan )


    Haven't played my electric guitar (I'm a stratocaster guy) in almost 8 years; your picture/setup makes me want to pick it up again

  • jackophant
    • May 7, 2015 at 11:46 AM
    • #3,843

    Makes me want to drum again!


    Mapcore band anyone? haha

  • catfood
    • May 7, 2015 at 3:36 PM
    • #3,844

    i'm in!

  • blackdog
    • May 10, 2015 at 2:35 AM
    • #3,845

    Lol I just found out I did indeed buy LA Noir with the sale price that was on recently... thought I lost that leaving it in the cart for too long...


    Just bought Renegade Ops for 0.99£.

  • blackdog
    • May 14, 2015 at 7:33 PM
    • #3,846

    Yup


    [Blocked Image: https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xat1/v/t1.0-9/11096537_10152912280340773_1553476497996093714_n.jpg?oh=ff8cd868c07cad83c963e4df5b606a4b&oe=560C4501&__gda__=1438919107_67801eedbe98a0d7072ca9c3e2961fcb]


    Also: Capcom weekend on Steam, i'm getting Bionic Commando and Lost Planet. I'm contemplating if to get Remember Me.

  • blackdog
    • June 30, 2015 at 12:24 AM
    • #3,847

    Tickets to go to Malta for two weeks for my (end of) summer holiday.

  • Vaya
    • July 9, 2015 at 2:07 PM
    • #3,848

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/yHrPVna.jpg]

    A new ninja suit for wintersports (thermals).

    These things are amazing! buying this to replace the one I've had for 2 years and promptly worn out :D

  • jackophant
    • July 9, 2015 at 2:53 PM
    • #3,849

    @Vaya Mate, that's fucking rad! only word to describe it. Skiing or Snowboarding?

  • Vaya
    • July 9, 2015 at 3:13 PM
    • #3,850

    snowboarding. :)

    Didn't get away nearly enough last season due to saving for a flat - should be all done and dusted by next winter so planning for a big one.

  • D3ads
    • July 11, 2015 at 9:50 PM
    • #3,851

    You might have noticed a fair bit of Terminator posts from me lately, this is why:

    [Blocked Image: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/514ga8NBHCL.jpg]

    Oh God it never looked so good, I've watched it 3 times already!

  • 2d-chris
    • July 19, 2015 at 7:48 AM
    • #3,852

    One of these bad boys, to power my dynaudio speakers, excited to see what they sound like with an amp that is matched to the quality of the speakers.

    [Blocked Image: http://www.digitalaudioreview.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/peachtree_nova_125_SE_2.png]

  • voyager
    • July 19, 2015 at 12:47 PM
    • #3,853

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/9Zi6ZM6l.jpg]

  • cyberjunkie
    • July 19, 2015 at 8:35 PM
    • #3,854

    Was meant to be a gift but it arrived 4 days late, so I'm guility of keeping it for myself.

    [Blocked Image: http://media3.s-nbcnews.com/i/streams/2013/November/131118/2D9725260-cover.jpg]

  • Beck
    • July 23, 2015 at 9:20 AM
    • #3,855

    My beard trimmer died the other day. Got a new one and tried it out... now my beard is shorter than normal :(

  • blackdog
    • August 1, 2015 at 10:03 AM
    • #3,856

    I'm a bitch for sales, bought Mafia 2 and yesterday Metro Redux Bundle.

    And yes plenty of new clothes cos with gym I got a big bigger, and now with too much eating I'm slightly more bigger at waist ?

  • will2k
    • August 1, 2015 at 11:10 AM
    • #3,857
    Quote from Beck

    My beard trimmer died the other day. Got a new one and tried it out... now my beard is shorter than normal

    Haha, I know the feeling :D

    My Philips beard trimmer died on me 5-6 years ago and I replaced it with a Rowenta model and it never gave me the trim length I was used to. I reverted back to a Philips one recently :P

  • Squad
    • August 12, 2015 at 12:28 PM
    • #3,858

    Postponed this for a long time, but finally got around to buying a new rig :)

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/YR92odh.jpg]

  • will2k
    • August 12, 2015 at 12:56 PM
    • #3,859
    Quote from Squad

    Postponed this for a long time, but finally got around to buying a new rig

    This is awesome, congrats man :)

    Have fun building it

  • General Vivi
    • August 12, 2015 at 2:58 PM
    • #3,860

    nice man!

    also: got a ps4 and now playing through Bloodborne. Great game!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 6 Guests
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™