1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

creative ways to personalise your goods

  • ⌐■_■
  • April 16, 2008 at 11:28 PM
  • ⌐■_■
    • April 16, 2008 at 11:28 PM
    • #1

    hi there,

    im starting this thread to share with you guys subtle ways to personalise your goods. it would be cool if more people contributed to this thread so that a new creative vibe will be born. here something i did

    :[attachment=0]135_3535.jpg[/attachment]

  • jaboo224
    • April 16, 2008 at 11:50 PM
    • #2

    I think you just made them worse D:

  • Minos
    • April 17, 2008 at 2:16 PM
    • #3
    Quote from jaboo224

    I think you just made them worse D:

  • Sindwiller
    • April 17, 2008 at 3:35 PM
    • #4

    I don't get it

  • FrieChamp
    • April 17, 2008 at 4:48 PM
    • #5

    I like the Pulp Fiction picture with the pistol

  • -HP-
    • April 17, 2008 at 5:33 PM
    • #6
    Quote from FrieChamp

    I like the Pulp Fiction picture with the pistol

    Me too!

    And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

  • Steppenwolf
    • April 18, 2008 at 12:54 PM
    • #7

    [Blocked Image: http://www.ibelieveinadv.com/commons/absolut%20kitsch.jpg]

  • Minos
    • April 18, 2008 at 1:15 PM
    • #8

    uh I found a cool Absolut bottle yesterday designed by a brazilian which looked pretty cool, can't find the link anymore. We use them to keep water cool at office btw

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 2 Guests
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™