1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. gbcosta

Posts by gbcosta

  • DELTA - CS2 WORKSHOP MAP

    • gbcosta
    • January 9, 2026 at 1:22 PM
    Quote from Harry Godden

    18 hours ago, Harry Godden said: Finally something actually interesting. Looks awesome, I would love to play it if someone is uploading it on a server

    Thanks!!! I'm looking forward to putting the map on servers; for now, the map works very well with bots.

  • DELTA - CS2 WORKSHOP MAP

    • gbcosta
    • January 8, 2026 at 2:51 PM

    HEY GUYS! I'm happy to announce that I finally released the beta version of my map, it was a FUN journey and now I want your feedback ❤️

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…/?id=3461117509

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™