1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. DriftPoint

Posts by DriftPoint

  • Fantasy-themed CS2 map & weapon skin ideas

    • DriftPoint
    • February 5, 2026 at 12:41 PM

    Thanks for the ideas! I think I’ll try adding runes and magical elements, while keeping the classic webs as accents.

  • Fantasy-themed CS2 map & weapon skin ideas

    • DriftPoint
    • February 2, 2026 at 12:38 PM

    The recently released Highguard (which, by the way, totally flopped - what do you guys think? :D) inspired me to create a fantasy-themed map and weapon collection. I’m thinking of using these as references:

    https://gamebanana.com/mods/59483

    https://wiki.skin.club/en/items/kukri…web-factory-new

    https://wiki.skin.club/en/items/p250-cartel-factory-new

    Do you think spider webs and skulls might be too cliché for this genre? Thoughts, ideas, suggestions?

  • Make the map readable and understandable to the eyes

    • DriftPoint
    • January 27, 2026 at 12:14 PM

    Ah, that makes sense now. So basically I should make sure my map works well with a wide range of weapon colors. Thanks!

  • Make the map readable and understandable to the eyes

    • DriftPoint
    • January 21, 2026 at 12:10 PM

    Hey everyone, I’m trying to design my first competitive CS map, but I’m struggling with how to choose colors for different areas. I want it to look good, but also be clear for players. Any tips or personal experience?

  • Pango [WIP]

    • DriftPoint
    • December 28, 2025 at 11:37 AM
    Quote from Terrown

    On 12/16/2025 at 11:51 PM, Terrown said: yup, still working on it.

    More details, some adjustments - basically everything is prettier now. Check it out if you want: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3298833586

    http://# Reveal hidden contents

    http://# Reveal hidden contents

    Wow, I can't believe you've been working on this for so long - that's dedication! It looks amazing.

  • What are you playing now?

    • DriftPoint
    • December 17, 2025 at 9:21 AM

    Which platform are you playing on? I feel like the experience differs a lot between PC and console.

  • [CS:GO] Shore

    • DriftPoint
    • December 4, 2025 at 3:04 PM

    Great work, it’s honestly inspiring!

  • Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    • DriftPoint
    • December 4, 2025 at 3:03 PM

    You're doing an amazing job, much respect! Thanks for all your effort - it's incredibly helpful 👏

  • [CS2] Ganny (Wingman)

    • DriftPoint
    • December 4, 2025 at 3:00 PM

    Such a stylish result, it’s a pleasure to see 👀

  • [TF2] Suburbia

    • DriftPoint
    • December 4, 2025 at 2:57 PM

    Wow, this looks absolutely fantastic! keep going like this!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™