1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. AzozowskY

Posts by AzozowskY

  • am_modernoffice / am_artgallery - aim map's for community servers

    • AzozowskY
    • September 23, 2024 at 7:16 PM

    Hi, I have been studying interior design for a year, and from this year I also plan to study architecture. Due to my great passion for the game Counter Strike, I wanted to try my hand at creating maps, so happened that I am creating a network of Counter-Strike servers with my friends. I decided to start by creating AM maps for the Multi1v1 server, of course all maps are available in the workshop and can be downloaded. I would like to know your opinions and hear some valuable advice on what to add, what to change, what to remove to make the map even better. Maps are now fully playable, but this is just an outline. Work on the final version is still in progress! Regards :) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…/?id=3328614887 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…/?id=3334564546

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™