1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Froddoyo

Posts by Froddoyo

  • de_flick (updated photos)

    • Froddoyo
    • October 30, 2024 at 3:40 AM

    Bombsite B (Stage B)

  • de_flick (updated photos)

    • Froddoyo
    • October 30, 2024 at 3:36 AM

    T-spawn


    CT skybox


    gift-shop skybox


    CT-spawn


    T-spawn skybox


    Street


    Stage C / Temple

  • de_flick (updated photos)

    • Froddoyo
    • September 11, 2024 at 3:30 AM

    A site


    B site


    Mid to B connector


    CT spawn


    CT to B

  • de_flick (updated photos)

    • Froddoyo
    • September 11, 2024 at 3:19 AM

    T-spawn


    Gift shop


    Alley


    Middle (T angle)


    Middle (CT angle)

  • de_flick (updated photos)

    • Froddoyo
    • June 6, 2024 at 2:11 AM

  • de_flick (updated photos)

    • Froddoyo
    • June 6, 2024 at 2:09 AM

    Hello fellow mapcore peoples! small introduction, I'm Froddoyo, I am an art passer on this map, So far I have primarily worked on porting and creating assets for this map! I've dabbled with source 2 in HLA and also made a map "de_dontcomeinhere" for cs2. I'm not the best at doing layouts, so I only have intentions on making it beautiful looking. Here is the work that the 3 of us have done so far. Shoutout to the Eagle One Development team for helping us ,and the players who helped playtest with constructive feedback :)

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™