1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. falcpala

Posts by falcpala

  • [HELP] Looking for "props_sandstorm" assets

    • falcpala
    • May 6, 2024 at 7:23 PM

    Hi all! A bit of a strange request, but I had a harddrive failure and lost my assets. I've searched far and wide and can't say much about "props_sandstorm" other than I'm pretty sure I got them from here 2-3 years ago, and I need it to complete a project. They're rocks, fir trees, and geysers. If this sounds familiar or you can search your own files for "sandstorm" I'd be very grateful.

    The missing models:

    • models/props_sandstorm/geyserrock_c.mdl
    • models/props_sandstorm/rock_nforestarea01.mdl
    • models/props_sandstorm/miragecore02.mdl
    • models/props_sandstorm/rock_harpy03.mdl
    • models/props_sandstorm/firtree01e.mdl
    • models/props_sandstorm/mil_tent01a.mdl

    Fir trees visible here:

    [Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/v1LNMmU.jpeg]

    Thank you!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™