1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. CHERRY5

Posts by CHERRY5

  • Tatry

    • CHERRY5
    • August 4, 2024 at 10:30 PM

    Hello guys! It's time to show you the map I've been working on - de_Tatry 🏔 Art: Map is destinated to be a mixture of Polish folklor, recognizable places around Zakopane town and other southern-Poland places. The action takes place around "Eye of the Sea" (polish: "Morskie Oko"), the largest lake in Tatra Mountains. Workshop link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…/?id=3303218217 (I hope I am just in time!) Some of the references:

    Gameplay: soon™

  • Grail

    • CHERRY5
    • April 16, 2024 at 7:02 PM

    I don't know why, but I see Chlorine 2 on that pictures, it looks like that xD Good luck, looking forward!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™