1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. zaguito

Posts by zaguito

  • de_boken

    • zaguito
    • August 5, 2024 at 3:03 AM

    "Bōken: during the preparation for a important Japanese space mission, an anti-science terrorist sect decides to take action."

    WIP/Mapcore Contest/Playtest Version 1.99.5.

    LINK: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…/?id=3246647162

  • de_boken

    • zaguito
    • May 16, 2024 at 4:38 AM

    Hey, folks!

    I'm creating a map that takes place at a rocket launch site, in Japan. There's no greater adventure, right? 😝

    Bombsite A will be the rocket itself on its launch pad, and bombsite B will be large fuel tanks.

    I haven't touched the Hammer in years, or rather a decade, but it's been a pleasure remembering how to work, now on it's new version (and of course, I'm having a bit of a headache too 🫠).

    I hope to test it in a 5v5 match as soon as possible.

    Here's the link to the WORKSHOP and a few images below. I would love to hear your feedback.

    Bests!

  • [CS2] Big Adventure Mapping Contest

    • zaguito
    • April 11, 2024 at 11:55 AM

    How many entries did the 2019 contest receive? Anybody knows?

    I didn't find this information anywhere...

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™