1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Frimozz

Posts by Frimozz

  • Feedback Level Puzzle Game

    • Frimozz
    • January 7, 2024 at 3:05 PM

    I'm sorry you're right,I didn't give any information, I'm sorry about that. Thanks a lot for your feedbacks.

    • The purpose of the puzzle, is you lost a member each time you interact with something (The legs and/or the arms) and you need to have at least one member to move. But you can recover your members on the lever.
    • The first time the lever was forward like you said, but with the playtests, my player doesn't know what is does. So I change it to face the door that open.
    • You can do that, it's just in the video it's me who played, and I know how to solve the puzzle, so I don't show it, it's my mistake.
    • The playtest gives on average 10 to 15 minutes with the “walk around the level, look for things to click on that you haven't clicked on” strategy. It was in my personal goals to have this time for the player.
    • It supposed to be a riddle, because we are in a mysterious abbey with an unresolved enigma. But I like your idea of human flesh.
    • No, the player can't die. It's game over when the player don't have any legs or arms on his body. The invisible door is used to automatically lose a leg to the ground. Each time he crosses it in the forward direction but not in the return direction.

    Here is the speech for the level : You are sent by the celestial king to solve the enigma of the Abbey of Notre Dame Du Lys. Hidden deep within the Peak of Hope. What does this ancient monastery contain?

  • Feedback Level Puzzle Game

    • Frimozz
    • January 6, 2024 at 8:05 PM

    Hello !

    (I don't see a topic presentation if you have one, I'm sorry in advance)

    It's my first post here. It's been 1 year and a half I study Level Design in a school in France (Objectif 3D Montpellier). What I really like it's the environmental storytelling.

    This video is a showcase for an exercise in school.

    Goal for School : make a level Puzzle Game

    Personal Goal : Make a Wow moment and try to work with the Scripting

    Game Goal : Solve the abbey and take the relic

    I really want to have feedback for my future projects (what can I improve etc…).

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    For the translation :

    Code
    First panel: There are two of them. Ready at the right time, gilded by the lights to awaken the sacred relic.
    Code
    Second panel: Put a part of yourself in the gargoyle to send it to the sky.
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™