1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Sage

Posts by Sage

  • No clue where to start...

    • Sage
    • December 28, 2023 at 10:37 PM

    Hey, first post so idk if this is how I'm supposed to use the site but we'll see: I'm currently making a multiplayer fps based on the concept of Titanfall 2's mission "Effect and Cause" with similar movement (just a multiplayer experience) I can handle the environment decoration and design process, but I have literally no clue where to start with level design. I have tried and scrapped so many ideas because none are viable and I don't know where to start with something like this. If any of you have ideas of ways to approach creating a multiplayer map layout, have good resource suggestions, or just anything that can possibly help me to get started, that would be amazing <3

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™