1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. craazy

Posts by craazy

  • [CS:GO] Factory (Wingman)

    • craazy
    • April 3, 2023 at 10:48 PM

    Hi. So I made a post on Reddit for my new CS:GO map that I released recently, and a kind soul sent a link of an interview with Alfie Bawden, the creator behind a handful of good CS:GO maps. In that interview, Alfie then redirected me to this amazing forum. I was going to make my first post in the Student and Beginners section but then I realized that section was in the archives. I am a graduate from Toronto Film School and I studied Video Game Design & Development with most of my focus going into design (programming wasn't for me 😥). I am a beginner, and despite graduating some time ago, I am only now starting to build up a portfolio and put my education to actual use asides from a few school projects here and there. I would appreciate any advice. Anyway, this is my first CS:GO map, I would also greatly appreciate criticism. Keep in mind that I only developed a whitebox version of the map and focused my efforts purely on gameplay and balance, and had someone else do all the texturing and detailing. I am also aware that the idea of a building with a closed roof is not very viable for smokes/grenades which is why I will update the map based on the feedback I receive, AND to open up the roof.

    But I'm looking to learn texturing and detailing for Source 2 when TopHATTWaffle tutorial releases 😄

    Screenshots + Radar Steam Workshop

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™