1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Aretino

Posts by Aretino

  • [CS:GO] de_roofs (Wingman)

    • Aretino
    • July 2, 2021 at 3:04 PM

    Thanks! I will work on the theme. I have some references from the real place in arabic country, don't know the name. Cool idea with that kind of entrance, forget about it) and that amount of ladders fits in this theme, but you're right, there is a lot of ladders. Maybe in future I'll replace some of them with something else

  • [CS:GO] de_roofs (Wingman)

    • Aretino
    • July 2, 2021 at 7:54 AM

    Hi everyone! de_roofs is my first attempt of creating a map for CS:GO and I'm here for some feedback. It's a wingman map, so maybe in future I will expand it to a full 5x5 competitive map. Right now it's just simple blockout, without any detailing(just functional props), or background. I hope you'll like it)

    Bomp site

    Middle

    Long

    T spawn

    CT spawn

    Enjoy! https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…/?id=2531724312

    p.s. If you can record your gameplay, I'll appreciate it

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™