1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. aikthunder

Posts by aikthunder

  • de_marca [My first CS:GO map]

    • aikthunder
    • April 18, 2021 at 1:39 AM

    Hello everyone.

    I hope you are doing great.


    I wanted to show you my first map: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…/?id=2459189885

    Of course I have to thank and mention Yanzl for the huge help of the open breach props and textures. Also I used a lot of new nuke's props and textures too (very mainstream, I know haha)

    I tried to make a map fun to play, with 2 bombsites but not big, with many kz jumps and plays (mostly in A bombsite) and balanced between CTs and Ts.


    I hope you like it, and I'll be reading your comments and opinions.


    Thanks for your time!


    Have a nice day.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™