1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. theDimitrii

Posts by theDimitrii

  • I'm making a CSGO Map and need more than 2 eyes on it

    • theDimitrii
    • October 12, 2020 at 3:49 PM

    Hi! So I got here after the website was recommended to me in a comment on my videos. I started working on a CSGO map and I am trying to document the process of making it on YouTube. I'm not an expert or a game designer so i just do this in my free time and it would really help to get feedback on the stages of my process. Feel free to check out what I have so far at this link:

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbHyGjatT6xNMu_EYMgNJCw

    I also attached my first sketch of the map here. Let me know what you think of it (B is under A just like on Nuke). Cheers!

    I appreciate any feedback! Thank you!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™