1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Leo333

Posts by Leo333

  • [CSGO]Block(Defuse)

    • Leo333
    • June 17, 2020 at 12:35 PM

    Another update is here boiz!

    A Ramp is gone and replace by a room/apps!!

    Thank for any feedback?

  • [CSGO]Block(Defuse)

    • Leo333
    • June 11, 2020 at 1:01 PM

    Hello everyone,here is a huge update for this project!

    A new Mid and A con!!

    There we go,more update on the way,thanks for any feedback?

  • [CSGO]Block(Defuse)

    • Leo333
    • June 4, 2020 at 2:47 PM

    Thanks for the feedback!the middle part of the map is something that I am going to have a huge change on it.On the B site,I think it is very fun for me because it make shotgun,Negev viable for ct and smg for t,that make anti eco more challaging also I think the problems of it being too cramped is ok for me,the dumpster make a unique gameplay of wall bang like mirage firebox that you can wallbang and enemies cant see you until they check it ,of course it can be easily counter by fire.For A site ,I will make the bomb zone further away to force t gain more control for the site,and i think push out ramp without other entrance support suppose to be hard and scary,you should stay on the top if you have no support,I will also add a roof under the ramp to make it safer for the camper.At last,I will add more room or cover for those corridors,A long is a recent example that I am trying to make those path more angles instead of long unfun straightline.Again I am very happy about the feedback?

  • [CSGO]Block(Defuse)

    • Leo333
    • June 2, 2020 at 9:43 AM

    Hello there!

    I am a new map maker from hk,and i am here to present you my new and first map De_Block!https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…/?id=2108366847

    I am happy with any feedback for the gameplay!

    btw I am new for the forum and still on school(14 years old),also I am not a native english speaker,I hope yours guys are ok about it.

    ~Glory to HK~


Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™