1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Talkette

Posts by Talkette

  • Mustang (formerly Everest)

    • Talkette
    • February 1, 2020 at 3:55 PM

    I love the visual style of the map, I wish you luck and I came with feedback! I found a Bomb stuck Spot in middle.

    Spoiler

  • Victoria

    • Talkette
    • January 31, 2020 at 2:55 PM

    The map is so clean and simple, I think it might be taken seriously in competitive mode!

  • Swamp

    • Talkette
    • January 30, 2020 at 8:20 PM

    I spent some minutes running about it and this is the only "bug" i found.

  • Hideout [WIP]

    • Talkette
    • January 29, 2020 at 8:35 PM

    This map feels like classic CS! I like the outdoor areas. Nice map and good luck! ?

  • Swamp

    • Talkette
    • January 28, 2020 at 11:36 PM

    Really cool map, really cool team! Hope it gets far, I like the lighting and the fog, it gives a lot of atmosphere!

  • Chlorine

    • Talkette
    • January 28, 2020 at 3:09 AM

    This is a really cool map, I like the colors. looking forward to it.

  • [WIP] de_zansort

    • Talkette
    • January 26, 2020 at 4:12 PM
    Quote from DutchCrazyGamer

    1 minute ago, DutchCrazyGamer said: Ty, probably wont make a 3d skybox before the deadline but i will try to implement the sounds.

    More like a 2d skybox, the one you shown in the screenshots seems blank, I think the aztec one will fit the most. (I think it's named jungle or vietnam in the files)

  • [WIP] de_zansort

    • Talkette
    • January 26, 2020 at 3:45 PM

    I love the lighting and the tropical theme, i hope you give it some nice tropical sounds and a nice skybox! Wish you all the luck with this map, im sure i'll play it.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™