1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ynel

Posts by ynel

  • [WIP] de_zansort

    • ynel
    • July 3, 2019 at 2:55 PM

    Also, the lights on the walls, will look cooler, if they weren't so bright. Or just make them a bit more further away from the wall.

  • El Dorado (former de_Inca)

    • ynel
    • July 3, 2019 at 1:39 PM

    some suggestions (But otherwise, it's really good) :

    (And these I'm not so sure if these would make it better, but that useless area, really should be removed)

  • Submerged

    • ynel
    • July 3, 2019 at 10:32 AM

    This is not how you should make a map. a Map, with corridors is not fun. You need to make the walls, not the paths. And it looks VERY claustrophobic. It's not going to be fun. You should start over.

    (And replacing all lights with red, is not a good idea. It just hurts, for your eyes.)

  • [WIP] de_zansort

    • ynel
    • July 3, 2019 at 10:29 AM

    The lightning is so cool. But, at this stage, it looks a bit open. I Hope it will change!

  • [WIP] de_invincible

    • ynel
    • June 28, 2019 at 11:24 AM

    People say its great. But it has BIG problems. First of all, mid is CT sided, while rotation times between the sites are short, if you go mid. It's not good, Mid, in a case like this, NEEDS to be T sided. And there are other serius problems with the site on the left. For first look the path at the left side, is unbalanced. Ts can get there, and catch CTs going to the site off-guard. The other site doesn't seems too bad, but it feels claustrophobic.

  • Dixon

    • ynel
    • June 26, 2019 at 2:21 PM

    The layout is not really that awesome, but that's not why I'm writing. I don't really know if this counts as "exotic". It's a canadian map....

  • [WIP] Grotta Palazzese (de_ palazzese)

    • ynel
    • June 23, 2019 at 11:33 AM

    The Layout looks so good. I Can't wait to play it! :)

  • [WIP] de_zansort

    • ynel
    • June 20, 2019 at 10:28 AM

    I don't know how I feel about this map. This is way to complex, and should be simplified. But I would just reccomend simply starting again. You still have time. Make your decesion now.

  • Fairway

    • ynel
    • June 11, 2019 at 8:33 PM

    woah. That is a complex layout...

  • Gongji

    • ynel
    • June 9, 2019 at 9:27 AM
    Quote

    Quote

    The layout looks much nicer than those drawings. I hope you make something fun!

  • [WIP] Grotta Palazzese (de_ palazzese)

    • ynel
    • June 8, 2019 at 10:58 PM

    Spoiler

    Okay, I trust in you! Good luck on the level. I would really love to see this in game btw.

  • [WIP] Grotta Palazzese (de_ palazzese)

    • ynel
    • June 8, 2019 at 10:54 PM

    I like it, but... I see it has multiple layers. Please don't let this become Nuke 2!

  • [WIP] Grotta Palazzese (de_ palazzese)

    • ynel
    • June 8, 2019 at 10:07 AM

    That's fucking genius... And I don't even know, what do I want to make...

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™