1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. jehy

Posts by jehy

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • jehy
    • May 8, 2019 at 7:43 PM

    @VIOLATION

    I asked in Discord and someone else mentioned the circled area seems obsolete. I'm going to figure out how to properly incorporate that room. The bottom path has some problems that I'll need to address that could make the pink path more useful as a rotation.

    Question though: The pink square corridor is an open atrium with a sight line through the middle. Knowing this, do you still think it's too convoluted? The players have pretty clear vision through the area, but have to make lots of different turns. Should I worry about that?

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • jehy
    • May 8, 2019 at 10:34 AM

    I'm working on my first map and think I've stumbled my way into a layout I like. I still have no idea what to do with CT spawn and have yet to add enough cover anywhere but B site.

    Anyone willing to offer some thoughts and suggestions on the overall layout at this stage?

    On the screenshot I put lines that roughly show where rushing players can make contact.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™