1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. RedZombie18

Posts by RedZombie18

  • [CS:GO] Stockpile (and a little introduction)

    • RedZombie18
    • February 27, 2019 at 10:07 AM

    I finally figured I'd create an account for MapCore and throw up one of my old maps that I started making about 5 years ago (I was 15 at the time; Holy cow!) Just recently finished a mentorship with someone in the Level Design industry and he mentioned that I should post some of my projects here as they come along.

    Stockpile (Formerly under the generic name of Warehouse) was a map I made over the course of three to four years while learning Hammer. I've done quite a bit of playtests with friends and some people from various subreddits and after many changes, I finally shelved it to move to other projects. Below are some screenshots.

    [Blocked Image: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/2582169879…&letterbox=true]

    [Blocked Image: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/2582169879…&letterbox=true]

    [Blocked Image: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/2582169879…&letterbox=true]

    [Blocked Image: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/2582169879…&letterbox=true]

    [Blocked Image: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/2582169879…&letterbox=true]

    [Blocked Image: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/2582169879…&letterbox=true]

    [Blocked Image: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/2582169879…&letterbox=true]

    [Blocked Image: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/2582169879…&letterbox=true]

    [Blocked Image: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/2582169879…&letterbox=true]


    And here's the workshop link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=308316669

    This is a map that I would like to go back to sometime in the late future and start from scratch knowing what I know now. This mentorship really got the wheels turning for level design so hopefully I end up posting more of my projects here!

  • [CS:GO] Stockpile (and a little introduction)

    • RedZombie18
    • February 27, 2019 at 10:00 AM

    I finally figured I'd create an account for MapCore and throw up one of my old maps that I started making about 5 years ago (I was 15 at the time; Holy cow!) Just recently finished a mentorship with someone in the Level Design industry and he mentioned that I should post some of my projects here as they come along.

    Stockpile (Formerly under the generic name of Warehouse) was a map I made over the course of three to four years while learning Hammer. I've done quite a bit of playtests with friends and some people from various subreddits and after many changes, I finally shelved it to move to other projects. Below are some screenshots.

    [Blocked Image: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/2582169879…&letterbox=true]

    [Blocked Image: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/2582169879…&letterbox=true]

    [Blocked Image: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/2582169879…&letterbox=true]

    [Blocked Image: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/2582169879…&letterbox=true]

    [Blocked Image: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/2582169879…&letterbox=true]

    [Blocked Image: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/2582169879…&letterbox=true]

    [Blocked Image: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/2582169879…&letterbox=true]

    [Blocked Image: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/2582169879…&letterbox=true]

    [Blocked Image: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/2582169879…&letterbox=true]


    And here's the workshop link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=308316669

    This is a map that I would like to go back to sometime in the late future and start from scratch knowing what I know now. This mentorship really got the wheels turning for level design so hopefully I end up posting more of my projects here!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™