1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. JamesThomas

Posts by JamesThomas

  • James Thomas - Level Designer Seeking Feedback!

    • JamesThomas
    • July 18, 2019 at 2:21 PM

    @JollyHolly @MikeGon ? ?? Sorry my bad!

    I temporarily removed the link so I could do some tweaking to the site in the mean time, but then I completely forgot to re-upload it!

    So here it is :D

    https://www.jamesdesignsgames.com/

  • James Thomas - Level Designer Seeking Feedback!

    • JamesThomas
    • April 28, 2019 at 3:22 PM

    Hey!

    I just recently finished a few projects of mine and have now finally been able to put them all into my portfolio :D

    All feedback and criticism is welcomed, interested to see whether formatting is readable and if my documentation comes across as too long/boring

    Thank you!

  • Recent Graduate Looking For Level Design Portfolio Feedback!

    • JamesThomas
    • February 15, 2019 at 12:06 AM

    Thanks for taking the time to look over @TheOnlyDoubleF !

    Yeah the 'case studies' and 'game modes' are purposely disabled at the moment as I wanted to get feedback on my DodgeBrawl section before diving into those other projects :D

  • Recent Graduate Looking For Level Design Portfolio Feedback!

    • JamesThomas
    • February 14, 2019 at 11:12 AM

    Hi there!

    I am currently half way through my portfolio and was hoping I could get a bunch of fresh eyes to take a look over. Any comments about format or how I have communicated my design process across would be hugely appreciated!

    The section I have completed is the 'DodgeBrawl' section, the reason I am sharing it here now is so I can gain feedback on whether or not my structure for that section is good enough for me to apply it to my other upcoming projects.

    Feel free to send as much criticism as possible!

    Thanks :D


    https://www.jamesdesignsgames.com/

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™