1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. MrMadsci

Posts by MrMadsci

  • Level Designer Needed (PAID)

    • MrMadsci
    • February 4, 2019 at 10:46 PM
    Quote from Radu

    1 hour ago, Radu said: Sounds like the opportunity of a lifetime! I'm sure people will line up to apply. Good luck, man!

    I can't tell if this is sarcastic - I based this post on others I had seen - have I done something wrong?

  • Level Designer Needed (PAID)

    • MrMadsci
    • February 4, 2019 at 7:37 AM

    Hey there,

    My company is looking to hire a level designer for a 3D puzzle game/shooter. It's a unity based game.

    If you offer to build the levels as a service (in unity, or in modeling) let me know as that's a bonus but not required.

    25-30 levels need to be designed, I'd ideally like to pay per level design as we are a small company just starting, Rev-share option always on the table. Please let me know what your price is. Providing a portfolio as well!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™