1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. pylac

Posts by pylac

  • de_peak [WIP]

    • pylac
    • September 6, 2019 at 9:18 AM

    Thanks for feedbacks Interfearance.

    • I will carry CT spawn area to another place.
    • I will put extra obstacles in the outside area, so I will extend the meeting time but CTs can get info from the small point in the window.
    • From what i see on other maps, One bombsite has 3 entrances and the other site has 2 entrances.

  • de_peak [WIP]

    • pylac
    • September 5, 2019 at 7:26 PM

    This observatory concept is really hard because the area is too small. I will do my best. ?

  • de_peak [WIP]

    • pylac
    • September 4, 2019 at 8:57 AM

    Hello. I am working on this map right now. Concept is an observatory at mountain. I inspired by Sphinx Observatory on Switzerland. The first plan was to have a wingman map. But right now, I am going to add a B bombsite to take part to Exotic Places CS:GO Mapping Contest 2019. What do you think about it?

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…/?id=1853660993


  • [Wingman] Villas

    • pylac
    • December 17, 2018 at 11:00 AM

    Hello everyone,

    I tried to make a wingman map. This is my first map. The map is located in Istanbul. There's no radar. I am working on it. Can you review my map?

    workshop: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…/?id=1592086198


Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™