1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. DisOmikron

Posts by DisOmikron

  • Christoph Jakob | VGM Composer & Sound Designer - Quirky, Retro, Melodic

    • DisOmikron
    • July 31, 2022 at 2:26 AM

    Hey everyone! I am Christoph Jakob, a German composer most known for my work on the award-winning twin-stick roguelite Revita. I have also released several personal projects, ranging from 16-bit chiptune to all sorts of experimental music. I do not limit myself to one genre only.

    2022 Showreel:

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    Discography / Portfolio Bandcamp: https://bit.ly/3NWrnqD SoundCloud: https://bit.ly/3avgzlV YouTube: https://bit.ly/3nT6Vwt

    Royalty-Free Music & Asset Packs Unity: https://bit.ly/39XGJg9 itch: https://bit.ly/3LKQtrn GameDevMarket: https://bit.ly/3LMuwZ3 pond5: https://www.pond5.com/artist/disomikron#1/2064

    Contact Mail: [email protected] Twitter: https://twitter.com/DisOmikronCJ

  • Christoph Jakob | VGM Composer & Sound Designer ~ Quirky, Retro, Melodic

    • DisOmikron
    • July 31, 2022 at 2:23 AM

    I'm available for new projects! =D

  • Christoph Jakob | VGM Composer & Sound Designer ~ Quirky, Retro, Melodic

    • DisOmikron
    • February 15, 2021 at 1:45 AM

    Hey everyone, I'm looking for more projects! I also provide Royalty-Free Music and Asset Packs now! =D

    https://www.gamedevmarket.net/member/DisOmikronhttps://disomikron.itch.io/16-bit-fm-chiptune-pack

  • Christoph Jakob | VGM Composer & Sound Designer ~ Quirky, Retro, Melodic

    • DisOmikron
    • April 17, 2020 at 11:28 PM

    I am looking for more projects ?

  • Christoph Jakob | VGM Composer & Sound Designer ~ Quirky, Retro, Melodic

    • DisOmikron
    • March 3, 2020 at 3:14 AM

    I'm looking for more projects to score! :)

  • Christoph Jakob | VGM Composer & Sound Designer ~ Quirky, Retro, Melodic

    • DisOmikron
    • January 2, 2020 at 4:06 PM

    Hey everyone, Happy New Year! I'm looking for more games to score :)

  • Christoph Jakob | VGM Composer & Sound Designer ~ Quirky, Retro, Melodic

    • DisOmikron
    • November 2, 2019 at 3:48 AM

    Looking for more projects! Check out the original post :)

  • Christoph Jakob | VGM Composer & Sound Designer ~ Quirky, Retro, Melodic

    • DisOmikron
    • August 12, 2019 at 3:03 AM

    Hey everyone! I'm looking for more projects to score. Hit me up!

  • Christoph Jakob | VGM Composer & Sound Designer ~ Quirky, Retro, Melodic

    • DisOmikron
    • May 26, 2019 at 3:04 AM

    Looking for more work again! Contact me via mail, Twitter or Discord if interested! :)

  • Christoph Jakob | VGM Composer & Sound Designer ~ Quirky, Retro, Melodic

    • DisOmikron
    • March 12, 2019 at 7:02 PM

    I'm also offering royalty-free stock music now. Check out my growing (!) library of quirky, orchestral, SynthWave and chiptune inspired music! :)

    DisOmikron on pond5DisOmikron on productiontrax

  • Christoph Jakob | VGM Composer & Sound Designer ~ Quirky, Retro, Melodic

    • DisOmikron
    • February 9, 2019 at 5:17 PM

    I'm currently assembling a growing library of royalty-free music tracks as well!

  • Christoph Jakob | VGM Composer & Sound Designer ~ Quirky, Retro, Melodic

    • DisOmikron
    • January 30, 2019 at 8:22 PM

    Looking for more projects to score! I'm also currently working on a proper and more versatile portfolio.

  • Christoph Jakob | VGM Composer & Sound Designer ~ Quirky, Retro, Melodic

    • DisOmikron
    • January 1, 2019 at 3:00 PM

    Made an entirely new Demo Reel for 2019. Check out my SoundCloud!

  • Christoph Jakob | VGM Composer & Sound Designer ~ Quirky, Retro, Melodic

    • DisOmikron
    • November 30, 2018 at 6:19 PM

    Hey everyone! I am Christoph Jakob, a German composer most known for my work on the award-winning twin-stick roguelite Revita. I have also released several personal projects, ranging from 16-bit chiptune to all sorts of experimental music. I do not limit myself to one genre only.

    ---

    Discography / Portfolio Bandcamp: https://bit.ly/3NWrnqD SoundCloud: https://bit.ly/3avgzlV YouTube: https://bit.ly/3nT6Vwt

    ---

    Royalty-Free Music & Asset Packs Unity: https://bit.ly/39XGJg9 itch: https://bit.ly/3LKQtrn GameDevMarket: https://bit.ly/3LMuwZ3 pond5: https://www.pond5.com/artist/disomikron#1/2064

    ---

    Contact Mail: [email protected] Twitter: https://twitter.com/DisOmikronCJ

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™