1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Cubly

Posts by Cubly

  • [CS:GO] Golden

    • Cubly
    • May 23, 2019 at 4:33 PM

    The new radar is much better than the old one, thanks for that! The clipping is also a lot better.

    Performance is good all around for me, with the only significant fps drop being on B site looking towards mid. I like the change of the building on B so it can no longer be looked over by CTs. I am looking forward to testing the map and seeing how it plays in the coming weeks!

  • [CSGO] Dojo (defuse map)

    • Cubly
    • May 23, 2019 at 3:59 PM

    This looks a lot better than the version I playtested, although it still looks odd with the thin corridors all spread out and 90 degree corners. I will keep my eye out for the next playtest.

  • E3 2019

    • Cubly
    • May 7, 2019 at 11:46 AM

    The next best MMORPG would be nice. I was looking forward to Halo Infinite, because it would be Halo on PC, but now MCC is the only game I’m dying to play.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™