1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Gabriel_Wagner

Posts by Gabriel_Wagner

  • Gabriel Wagner - Composer

    • Gabriel_Wagner
    • August 17, 2018 at 1:24 PM

    Hello, mates!

    My name is Gabriel Wagner and I'm a composer, sound engineer and vocalist.

    I'm looking for game project in RPG/Action genres.

    I write music in the style of Jeremy Soule (Skyrim, Oblivion, Morrowind and other): atmospheric, magical, perfectly fit in the adventures, buttles, fantasy stories or horrors.

    I specialize in music for games in RPG / Action genres and always try to create an atmosphere that perfectly convey the game mood and generates new emotions. I try to make music unforgettable.

    A lot of attention to harmony and details helps to move us to other places, into magical worlds. My work was strongly influenced by classical music (especially orchestral and choral music)

    I have a great experience of stage performances and work with many musicians.

    Official site with portfolio and information: gabriel-wagner.com

    Just portfolio: soundcloud.com/gabrielwagner


    Get in touch:

    [email protected]


    The works are here:

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™