1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. DocRock10

Posts by DocRock10

  • What have you read lately?

    • DocRock10
    • August 9, 2018 at 3:33 AM

    This is a book I wrote. It's about a hide and seek game played with rifles.

    It's gotten pretty good reviews on Amazon. Check it out.

    The audible version of the book is read by Kenny James. He is the guy who does the voice of Bowser from Nintendo's Super Mario Bros video game series.

    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LNU0TCA


  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • DocRock10
    • August 7, 2018 at 5:19 AM

    Here's something I'm working on for Half-Life Goldsource Death match.


  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • DocRock10
    • July 3, 2018 at 11:00 PM

    These were made for Half-Life deathmatch. Gold Source.

    The first is a rats style map I based on a free game on steam called Prominence Poker and the second is on the Imperial landing pad in Return of the Jedi.


  • New Half-Life DM Map: Mario_Breeze

    • DocRock10
    • June 6, 2018 at 12:54 AM

    Thanks glad to be here

  • New Half-Life DM Map: Mario_Breeze

    • DocRock10
    • June 3, 2018 at 7:50 AM

    Just thought I'd post a few pics of my latest Half-Life GoldSource map Mario_Breeze. I've made quite a few mario themed maps for Half-Life, 15 or so I believe. Mario_Air, Mario_Sky, Mario_Land, etc.

    I don't have a portfolio but post most of my newest maps on gamebanana.

    https://gamebanana.com/members/177329

    Here is the download for Mario_Breeze: https://gamebanana.com/maps/200215

    and a video: https://youtu.be/VLt3Cg95JuI

    More pics of the map on gamebanana.

    Enjoy!

    DocRock

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™