1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Sgremo

Posts by Sgremo

  • Swift [Wingman Defuse] [WIP]

    • Sgremo
    • February 3, 2021 at 10:49 AM

    New Small and Simple Map With Few Ambition..https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…/?id=2382163771

  • Vintage [WIP]

    • Sgremo
    • October 19, 2019 at 3:10 PM

    ..third and hopefully last project for the contest -.-'

    It's a defuse Map set in an old town in Florida..feedbacks apreciated ?

    Workshop link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…/?id=1892673136

  • de_army [Old]

    • Sgremo
    • October 1, 2019 at 9:27 PM

    This is the layout so far


    Spoiler

  • de_army [Old]

    • Sgremo
    • September 21, 2019 at 8:04 PM

    updated somehow the layout so to reduce distance between the two bomb sites.

    Spoiler

  • [OLD] de_relax

    • Sgremo
    • September 21, 2019 at 8:00 PM

    tnx, it's not good enough i think.. the shadows comes from an env_projected inside a rotating lamp ?

  • de_army [Old]

    • Sgremo
    • September 19, 2019 at 3:23 AM

    Man sorry I'm so tired I forgot the workshop link, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…/?id=1866686992, also I'm making big changes..

    Spoiler

  • [OLD] de_relax

    • Sgremo
    • September 18, 2019 at 10:44 PM

    just to show you what I left behind..

    Spoiler

  • [OLD] de_relax

    • Sgremo
    • September 18, 2019 at 10:25 PM

    Unfortunately that project hasn't gone so far due to some difficulties.. I've decided to move to another one, this is the link to the fresh one

  • de_army [Old]

    • Sgremo
    • September 18, 2019 at 10:07 PM

    Hi again,

    this is my second attempt, the first (de_relax) 'has lost the initial magic' and the new one got the witness.

    It's a big army base with an airport (country to be chosen) that is attacked by terrorist during plane refueling and loading operations.


    Spoiler

  • [OLD] de_relax

    • Sgremo
    • June 6, 2019 at 4:49 PM

    Not so motivated but the will is to make some kind of 'simple' modern health-club/luxury-hotel stuck in an fortress placed somewhere in the mediterrean/middle east coast..with mineral bath and hopefully waterfalls, here some pictures to be inspired by: pools, rocks, luxory ancient places..

    Spoiler

  • [CS:GO] Beyond [WIP]

    • Sgremo
    • June 1, 2019 at 8:31 AM

    Radars still has some bugs/old stuff (some props are missing and there's no more connection under B site stairs) the third image are changes I've in mind..

    After some brutal changes..


  • [CS:GO] Beyond [WIP]

    • Sgremo
    • May 27, 2019 at 2:47 PM

    Don't know why I've opened this topic, you can write something but not too much as I'm not sure to remember me to read this forum :D

    CS:GO Defuse Map

  • dz_zenith

    • Sgremo
    • May 17, 2019 at 10:53 AM

    heightmap + terraingenerator is a good start?

  • dz_zenith

    • Sgremo
    • May 17, 2019 at 9:25 AM

    Hi Everyone,

    I'm just searching for someone who's interested in making a dz_map.

    The only basic idea to set it on high snowy mountains tops.

    Specially I would like to feature a ropeway (also known as cableway or gondola) maybe 2 or 3 lines.

  • [CS:GO] de_beyond [GRAYBOX]

    • Sgremo
    • April 30, 2019 at 6:15 PM

    Oh ok, it seems easy but's quite a tricky job..I'll do it, maybe when things are ok

  • [CS:GO] de_beyond [GRAYBOX]

    • Sgremo
    • April 30, 2019 at 2:03 PM

    Radar displays first image at ground level, the second one at 1°Floor

  • [CS:GO] de_beyond [GRAYBOX]

    • Sgremo
    • April 28, 2019 at 5:27 PM

    de_beyond (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…/?id=1726925120)

    This is a map I started inspired by "beyond" episode of Animatrix. I wanted to do a Wingman map but in making it I realize it should begun a 5vs5 map so I crudely make the second site to fit middle and then deleted it. Map has to pass playtest valutation yet so here's topic as recomanded (also my first topic in life D:)

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™