Love this! I know exactly the feeling of having one project unfinished or restarted for years
keep up!
Posts by Conflig
-
-
Hello. I have updated the tools and added few more
If you decompile textures from CS2 with Source 2 viewer this tool and blender plugin will help you to create a material library directly in blender so you can iterate faster without constantly exporting. Also all material you will assign to the object wiil be automatically linked after export in Hammer.
https://github.com/Conflig/VmatProcessor
This simple tool will filter all materials and creates list of names and file paths
https://github.com/Conflig/BlnederS2Library
This plugin will use the lists and creates an material library with linked Color textures
Again all is CC0 and was created mainly to help me. Im sharing it just it case someone else finds it usefull

-
Hello everyone! I'm currently enjoying all the great maps that have been released and added to the game!
I have more plans for this map, but I haven’t had much time lately since I need to focus on other projects. BUT...
During the creation of this map, I developed (with the help of AI—sorry, I’m still learning GDscript and have some basic Python knowledge, but this was beyond my skills) a simple tool to make the Blender/Source workflow easier for me.
I know there are several much better and more robust tools out there, but none of the ones I’ve tried quite fit my needs. Since this tool helped me create this map. I hope someone else might find it useful too! so why keep it just on my disk
There is more info on the Git page with explanation of the workflow where you can grab it. It’s released under the CC0-1.0 license, so feel free to do whatever you want with it.
There are many areas I wish were possible—or maybe I just haven’t found a way—so perhaps it can be further improved upon.
https://github.com/Conflig/source2_model_exporter
Let me know if you used it!
-
Hello. For the last 5 months, I have been working on my new map called Manor. This is my first finished map and there was a lot a thing to learn but I'm really happy I can now share it with you. All feedback is welcome!
2v2 Wingman map set in 18th century manor located in Czechia.
It is set during an autumn night and features an exterior and two-story interior.
Workshop
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…/?id=3354923062
Main reference images
There are many things to fix and many areas to improve or rework and again I would appreciate any feedback. Also if you have any questions feel free to ask. I have some progress screenshots some blackouts and also some Blender tools I've created along the way which I will be sharing later

-
Yes I'm using Max and Wall Worm for final level assembly and Blender for modeling since I'm way faster in it. But Wallworm is just awesome
-
Thank you
Today I had few 5v5 matches and it went well. There are few issues but nothing that would require masive rework. -
-
Hi! For few weeks I'm working on my first map (5v5). It is a really rough blockout, nothing is on the grid nothing is made how it's suppose to be made.. but this way I can work really fast.
I'm making this post to keep track of progress. It's probably doesnt make any sence art or gameplay wise and it is hard for me to share wip in this stage.. but I though it might be interesting to see how it's shaping up over time.
-
Hi. From the last update it seems like there are really long line of sights. I think the right spawn area was more interesting. But great work so far.
Damn first version of this map was back in 2016? you have lot of pations
I think at some point you need to call the layout done and transform the greybox in the actual place 
-
I'm super excited about the 50' theme!
-
Great job! can't wait to see more