1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. GyGantic

Posts by GyGantic

  • New Map - First time (minor error)

    • GyGantic
    • March 4, 2018 at 6:27 PM

    ok. Yeah i have them placed above the ground and they all have good clearance. The game loads in to the point where my char shows up and the gun does its animation but as i hit the floor it boots me.


    i think it said something about clearing space

  • New Map - First time (minor error)

    • GyGantic
    • March 4, 2018 at 4:07 AM

    I am working on the 7th version of the map I started today. I came back after putting my pc to sleep for a bit and started mapping again. After making an addition to the map it compiles fine and loads CS. But then it asks me to select a team. I select a team and it "bumps me back and reloads the map." Briefly, I see a message pop up on the screen but it goes so fast I can't read it. Something to do with space.


    Any idea would this error could be? I've worked on my bomb site B entrance but now I'm trying to connect these entry points to another room. Any help would be greatly appreciated.


    Thanks folks.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™