1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Matt_MG

Posts by Matt_MG

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Matt_MG
    • February 3, 2018 at 6:02 PM
    Quote from blackdog

    22 hours ago, blackdog said: What you using to make these plans? Sketch Up?

    You make me think of @[HP](?) tutorials... for cryengine 3 I believe.

    Speaking of new/different techs you make me want to try FC4 editor, since I recently dug out the game and finished it

    Yes, I started using sketch up since I saw it mentioned in an Eidos LD job posting.

    It's good to make clean lines but the lack of vertex control and other tools you find in 3ds Max is quite annoying.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Matt_MG
    • February 1, 2018 at 10:43 PM
    Quote from Corvus

    43 minutes ago, Corvus said: What game are you making it for ?

    I wish I could make it for OW but since the SDK is far out I might start making it for TF2 or leave it as an exercise and start something new.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Matt_MG
    • February 1, 2018 at 9:17 PM

    Sketching / blocking out a payload map.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™