1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. GUNZ

Posts by GUNZ

  • [CS:GO] Feedback Requested: de_stronghold (WIP)

    • GUNZ
    • October 16, 2018 at 9:58 PM

    A ancient stronghold that was turned into a base of operations by a terrorist organization. The counter-terrorists have recently taken over the stronghold to extract the weapons and ammunition stored there but the terrorists are back to make sure that doesn't happen.

    SCREENSHOTS AND WORKSHOP: Click here for Workshop page.

    Screenshots

    [/list] REQUESTING FEEDBACK ON: Layout [/list] KNOWN ISSUES: I haven't fully clipped the map yet so there might be some spots where you can get stuck/get out of map/spam wall. While certainly not complete, the current art/detailing is roughly what it will look like when it is finished.

    My second post for this map! In general, just trying to get some feedback on the updated layout of the map. Although, I am open to any feedback so please let me know your thoughts!

  • de_stronghold

    • GUNZ
    • August 9, 2018 at 7:56 PM

    Feedback request: de_stronghold An ancient stronghold that was turned into a base of operations by a terrorist organization. The counter-terrorists have recently taken over the stronghold to extract the weapons and ammunition stored there but the terrorists are back to make sure that doesn't happen

    Screenshots and Workshop:

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…/?id=1110018690

    https://imgur.com/gallery/Py5PolO

    Requesting feedback on:

    - Layout

    Known issues:

    - I know that it is possible to boost out of the map and some other issues but I mainly need feedback on layout.


    This map is far from complete. I think once I add cover and props it will change gameplay a little bit but my main focus right now is getting my layout 100% complete. Any feedback on layout is highly appreciated!

  • de_stronghold

    • GUNZ
    • December 1, 2017 at 6:18 AM

    Take a look at de_stronghold!

    As I am a busy college student I didn't have as much time as I would have liked to put into this map and it is definitely not even close to being 100% done. However, I will continue to work on the map in the future so please leave any feedback or comments!

    Backstory: A ancient stronghold that was turned into a base of operations by a terrorist organization. The counter-terrorists have recently taken over the stronghold to extract the weapons and ammunition stored there but the terrorists are back to make sure that doesn't happen.

    Workshop link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…/?id=1110018690

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™