1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. York

Posts by York

  • Day of Infamy Map, lighting/sky box issue

    • York
    • October 7, 2017 at 4:44 AM

    Okay, not sure why I didn't try this in the first place. I began cordoning off and checking the map in pieces, found out that a water texture I was using was causing my problems. Thanks to those who helped.

  • Day of Infamy Map, lighting/sky box issue

    • York
    • October 3, 2017 at 4:48 PM

    Okay, Here is the specific error. Notice I only moved my cursor in the air slightly.[Blocked Image: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/879749250713636121/DE73D00A6010D25502102EDD04239BFFAD8839C3/]

    [Blocked Image: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/879749250713636000/47438A611718C2001BD5C27EB1EC08325FDE0B1F/]


    This has been annoying to say the least. I have changed the skymap I have played with other lighting settings, fixed (all?) the problems in the compile. Also, the interlopers checker came up with nothing in the compile log. I know I have a few textures that are pinging in the compile but, again, while I know a little bit about the technical side, not all by any stretch. I have also attached the .bsp and .txt files in the first post. If you have DoI and are willing to see it ingame it might help identify my problem more clearly if the screen captures do not.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™