1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. StormCatcher.77

Posts by StormCatcher.77

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • StormCatcher.77
    • September 30, 2021 at 6:23 PM

    Last month's progress for the Hell Unleashed project (GZDoom)

    Spoiler

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • StormCatcher.77
    • July 9, 2021 at 3:34 PM

    Map "The Crusher" for project "Doom 2 - Hell Unleashed" in collab with MikeyScoots. Doom 2, GZDoom, OTEX

    Spoiler

  • Mors Ultima Ratio (Prodeus)

    • StormCatcher.77
    • February 27, 2021 at 10:08 AM

    Hello! I am ready to present my work. I ended my strength test, which was almost 40 days long. I am extremely glad that I made it to the deadline by completing this creative marathon. The map is a linear industrial complex, lost somewhere in the mountains. I sincerely hope that I managed to create good gameplay, because this is not the strong side of my past maps. Anyway, good luck there! Map ID: m-RB2FeofUWk

    Spoiler

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • StormCatcher.77
    • January 16, 2021 at 6:37 PM

    First attempt in Prodeus map editor:

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • StormCatcher.77
    • September 28, 2020 at 12:19 PM

    This is Doom 2 (GZDoom) with sprites from Doom 64 and textures from OTEX. I plan to take a look at the Quake mapping scene in coming years when I'll done all my Doom maps.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • StormCatcher.77
    • September 27, 2020 at 3:11 PM

    Spoiler

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • StormCatcher.77
    • September 22, 2020 at 7:46 AM

    Map for Doom 2 (GZDoom):

    Spoiler

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • StormCatcher.77
    • September 12, 2020 at 2:59 AM

    Doom 2, GZDoom:

    Spoiler

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • StormCatcher.77
    • August 31, 2020 at 2:02 AM

    Map for Deadtech project (Doom 2, GZDoom):

    Spoiler

  • Level Design Help Files

    • StormCatcher.77
    • August 31, 2020 at 1:57 AM

    Oh, god, really wrong thread... Thanks.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • StormCatcher.77
    • August 15, 2020 at 5:50 AM

    Shots of "Coma Moonlight". My map for Refracted Reality CP (Doom 2, GZDoom):

    Spoiler

  • Seeking portfolio feedback - Pancakesandsyrup

    • StormCatcher.77
    • December 26, 2018 at 3:19 AM

    You have a great site, not overloaded with details. It was interesting to look at the samples of your design. From year to year I promise myself to start exploring the mapping for HL2 and Portal, but I’m always busy with other projects. Your works is very inspiring to finally do something ...

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • StormCatcher.77
    • July 6, 2018 at 3:02 AM

    @Minos Thanks! I'm do not using lightmaps in GZDoom yet.Can't find time to see how to work with that. Here only classical dynamic lighting... Sorry for late posting.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • StormCatcher.77
    • June 28, 2018 at 5:46 AM

    Screenshots of my GZDoom map for Verse Hopper project on DW:

    [Blocked Image: https://s5.postimg.cc/s68b2l8jn/0020.jpg]  [Blocked Image: https://s5.postimg.cc/f74nuda4z/0018.jpg]  [Blocked Image: https://s5.postimg.cc/4x28v4cjn/0016.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://s5.postimg.cc/ds335m6gz/0015.jpg]  [Blocked Image: https://s5.postimg.cc/v5ddkh9hv/0012.jpg]  [Blocked Image: https://s5.postimg.cc/lxl53r7kj/0013.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://s5.postimg.cc/nx3l0exkj/0003.jpg]  [Blocked Image: https://s5.postimg.cc/o0vkberxv/0002.jpg]  [Blocked Image: https://s5.postimg.cc/et3bulak3/0001.jpg]

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • StormCatcher.77
    • December 2, 2017 at 3:25 PM

    I recently start a map in the project "The Joy of Mapping 5 - Winter Weekend"

    First shots (GZDoom):

    Spoiler [Blocked Image: http://www.imageup.ru/img256/2929958/jom5-unnamed-map-01.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.imageup.ru/img299/2931028/jom5-unnamed-map-02.jpg]

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • StormCatcher.77
    • August 14, 2017 at 3:36 PM

    Another few pics of my map:

    [Blocked Image: https://s5.postimg.org/ud9twv6wn/Corrupted_By_Chaos_-_Machine_Of_Doom_04.jpg][Blocked Image: https://s5.postimg.org/a76bxzb93/Corrupted_By_Chaos_-_Machine_Of_Doom_05.jpg]

  • Konstantin Löffler - Level Designer

    • StormCatcher.77
    • August 13, 2017 at 1:48 AM

    Stylish and concise. I think this is a good example of a portfolio that anyone can take note of. Unfortunately, I'm not part of the CS:GO community, but even visually, your works looks awesome.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • StormCatcher.77
    • August 7, 2017 at 2:46 PM

    Snapshots of just completed areas of the map for Serious Sam - TSE, which I'm currently working on. This is the initial location.

    [Blocked Image: https://s5.postimg.org/nokadp0af/Corrupted_By_Chaos_-_Machine_Of_Doom_(02).jpg][Blocked Image: https://s5.postimg.org/5a9r9pnzr/Corrupted_By_Chaos_-_Machine_Of_Doom_(03).jpg][Blocked Image: https://s5.postimg.org/v78102h13/Corrupted_By_Chaos_-_Machine_Of_Doom_(01).jpg]

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™