1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. PruneJuice

Posts by PruneJuice

  • [WIP] de_Athrom

    • PruneJuice
    • October 25, 2017 at 6:25 AM

    I finally uploaded the map to the workshop. YAY!

    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…/?id=1180144857

    There must have been an update with SDK not too long ago because I wanted to upload it sooner but was having issues and wouldn't let me get past the lighting part when compiling. Which discouraged me to continue. But it works now so here it is.

    Please feel free to leave any suggestions, comments or concerns. Still a month to make improvements, looking forward to hearing them.

    P.S. I took your suggestion on lighting it up and getting rid of the yellow, does this look better?

  • [WIP] de_Athrom

    • PruneJuice
    • October 2, 2017 at 2:51 PM

    Thanks for the suggestions. In fairness the light environment is an easy thing to adjust so I'll consider the suggestion to lighten up on the yellow though. I also agree that ancient Greece is a time of cleanliness. So white, beige and yellow are the color schemes to go with. Sadly due to time frame building proper props for such a map would take time. And being a complete novice to prop making I have to play with what's provided :/ But I'll do my best to accommodate a ancient Greece theme with a mix of modern architecture.

    - Currently building a radar, background and adding sounds.

    - things on the list still... adding more props in other blank areas. And obviously optimization.

    Probably finish with radar and background and then I'll package what I got and add it to the workshop. Hopefully by this Wednesday at the latest. If all goes according to plan. Than I'll be open to more in depth suggestions before the deadline.

  • [WIP] de_Athrom

    • PruneJuice
    • September 26, 2017 at 4:50 AM

    Update #2


    Lots of changes, still no workshop. At this time I don't want to pack everything, make changes and repack everything again. But I will be uploading shortly. So instead here are pictures from similar POV frames from above to give a general idea where things are going.


  • [WIP] de_Athrom

    • PruneJuice
    • July 16, 2017 at 9:03 PM

    Entering my map, My theme is going towards a mixture of Ancient Athens and Rome. By no means any actual scenery in the world just the architecture style. Started a little late so lots to do still but progress is coming along.


    Have not submitted map to steam workshop yet. Textures are in place purely to inspire ideas.

    Still tweaking map layout.

    - Ex. Outside bombsiteA (Picture) (Not sure where I'm going with it yet)

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™