1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Epix

Posts by Epix

  • Palmetto

    • Epix
    • June 10, 2017 at 3:58 AM

    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=942820954

    Palmetto is my first attempt at a CS map, and turned out quite well in my opinion. It is far from done, but this is the first stable version of it that can be played normally. I'd love feedback and will credit those who have influential ideas. I'm open to anything.

    Thanks for reading, just try this map in your spare time, you won't regret it.

    - Epix

  • Palmetto (WIP)

    • Epix
    • June 9, 2017 at 4:34 AM

    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=942820954

    If anyone's interested in helping test, please leave a comment either here or on the workshop page and I'll gladly respond. I value the community's opinion above my own, and would love to know what's great and what's garbage. If you have any experience in texturing and modeling, let me know as I'm open to collaborating.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™